For an extra $20/year Forest registrants get access to exciting additional perks that you don’t want to miss out on.
What do you get?
- Exclusive access to Forest of Reading Festival tickets before the public release date. (value: priceless)
- OLA members have the first access to Festival tickets ahead of Perks members and then it is open to the public. Not a member yet? What are you waiting for? MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- Exclusive access to virtual content available only to Forest Perks registrants. (value: $500)
- Access to 15% off at The Library Marketplace on all orders. (value: major savings)
- Access to virtual content from the previous program year.
- Access to a community where ideas, pictures and photos are shared amongst Forest Perks registrants.
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the year to participate on Forest committees and teams and expand your network and professional experiences.
NOTE: The Perks program is currently only offering content in English
What’s included for 2023?
|FOREST PERKS EVENTS||PROGRAM||LIVE or RECORDED?||Date||Time|
|Kallie George – Crimson Twill: Witch in the City||Silver Birch Express||LIVE||12-Jan||12:00pm ET|
|David A. Robertson – The Stone Child: The Misewa Saga, Book Three||Silver Birch Fiction||LIVE||10-Feb||1:00pm ET|
|Paul Coccia & Eric Walters – On the Line||Red Maple||LIVE||16-Feb||12:00pm ET|
|Kate McLaughlin – Daughter||White Pine||LIVE||23-Feb||12:00pm ET|
|Johnnie Christmas – Swim Team||Silver Birch Fiction||LIVE||2-Mar||12:00pm ET|