Do you love to read? Are you ready to make some noise for books? Do you want to meet your favourite authors and illustrators? Have you ever been to a “rock concert” for reading? This is your chance – be part of the largest literary event for young readers in Canada, the Forest of Reading® Festival! We are thrilled to bring the Festival back to an in-person event for select reading categories and with exciting digital award ceremonies happening as well this year. Reaching more young readers is important to us.
The Forest of Reading Festival is held mid-May annually at Harbourfront Centre, Toronto.
SAVE THE DATE
Toronto Festival – May 14-15, 2024
Digital Awards Ceremony Release Date – May 16, 2024
What can you do at the Festival?
An in-person Festival event typically involves attendees:
- Attending Award Ceremonies for the Forest of Reading®
- Getting involved in Author/Illustrator workshops
- Having nominees sign their favourite Forest books!
- Taking part in exciting activities and games
- Getting excited for roving entertainment and vendors
- Winning free prizes and books!
- Meeting fellow young readers!
- Buying Forest of Reading books and merchandise
- All in-person Festivals typically take place from 10 am to 2 pm EST
YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, YOUR CHANCE TO BE RECOGNIZED!
This is your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young readers. This is your chance to be part of the largest children’s reading program and Festival in Canada.
By sponsoring the Forest of Reading®, you’ll reach audiences such as parent chaperones, library staff, the literary community, authors, illustrators, and others involved in the library and publishing communities participating in the Forest and Festival.
By sponsoring, you will support the Forest of Reading® in delivering Canada’s largest literary festival for young readers and celebrating the contribution that authors, illustrators, and publishers make to the Canadian literary landscape.